My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, November 9, 2015

Mitten Card

Hello crafty people!
Today I have a Christmas card to share with you.
When I started this card I had no idea what I was going to do,
or any kind of design in mind.
I started out by stamping "Mitten Line"
from Biblical Impressions onto card stock.
I colored the mittens with colored pencils,
then fussy cut them.
I used "Christmas Blessings" from Eureka Stamps
for my sentiment.
I embossed the piece of card stock at the top where
the mitten line is attached with a small dots folder and
used May Arts twine for the line to "hang" the mittens.
The mittens were attached with foam tape at the lower part
of the mittens and with  Ranger Multi Medium Matte Glue 
at the clothes pins.
I like how this card turned out.
Sometimes I "fly by the seat of my pants" and it
comes out great.
I hope you like my card 
and maybe got a bit of inspiration here today.
Thanks for stopping by,
come again soon.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!




No comments: