My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Joy Shaker Card

Hi y'all!
It's that time of year and today I have another 
Christmas card to show you.
I wanted to make a shaker card and decided to use the
"Joy" stamp from QKR Stampede
I stamped, colored with colored pencils and fussy cut the
JOY and adhered it to a piece of acetate with 
I cut the window and adhered the acetate to the back
of the window and used foam tape to 
create the space for the sequins.
I think I would have liked more sequins in this shaker.  
Ah well, live and learn, right?!?!
I think it turned out nice anyway.

Thanks for stopping in to see what I'm up to.
Have you started your Christmas cards yet?
I'm ahead of the game this year.
I finished most of mine a couple weeks ago,
and now I'm working on a few extras that I know I'll
end up needing.
With these I'm just having fun creating them.

Have fun with whatever you are creating,
I know I am.

No comments: