My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Flower box


One day a while ago, my friend Julie asked me how to make 
accordion folded flowers.
I sent her some instructions and she thanked me.
I thought she was doing some kind of decorations for a shower or
something of that sort.
Earlier today she posted this picture to my facebook
wall and said this is what she needed the instructions for.
Is this the cutest flower box ever?
She has a little camper and she made this for the camper window.
I think she did a beautiful job.
She said the only thing she would change is to make
the flowers double sides, as they are white from the inside of the camper.
My suggestion would be either double sided scrapbook paper, 
or use light weight paper and fold it in half
before accordion folding.
How cute would this be to cheer up an office,
or the window sill in someones hospital or nursing home room?
Thanks for letting me post about your darling flowers Julie!
You did a fabulous job all the way around!

Thanks for stopping by today,
come again soon.
You never know what you'll see on 
Kristie Kreates!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome!
~Julie