My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Shower

Hello crafty people!
Today I'm showing you some things from the shower
we gave for my new great nephew.
In March y nephew and niece were blessed with a little boy.
They adopted Emmett and he is a miracle as far as I am
concerned.  We had a baby shower for them this past week
with the theme of "Our Missing Piece"
I used a plain brown shopping bag to wrap his gift,
I'm all about recycling and reusing.
I put his picture into the center piece of a puzzle,
which I downloaded from Birds Cards
and printed it onto white card stock.
Of course his face wasn't blurred on the actual
gift, but I did this to respect their privacy online.
The centerpieces were vases filled with 
puzzle pieces in the colors of the shower theme
with coordinating tissue flowers.
The cake was adorable.
The favors were puzzle piece cookies in the shower colors.
We all had a great time at the shower celebrating a
beautiful new addition to our family.
Soon, I'll post some pictures of what I made to 
decorate for the shower, so come again soon.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a 
blessed day!




No comments: