My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Mashed Potatoes and Crafts card

Hello crafters!
Today is my day to post a tutorial on 
You can go there to see how I created this tag and "background" piece.
I decided not to use them as background piece, even though 
that is what I intended them to be when I started.
Here is what I decided to do with them.
I used 2 circle punches and punched circles.
I used foam tape to adhere one on top of another.
I embossed the white background with an embossing folder 
and my Cuttlebug.
Then adhered the circles to the embossed piece.
I stamped the "Thank You" with the same color 
ink I used to create the circles and layered it onto another
piece of that background.
I also inked the edges of the card base with the same 
Distress Ink so it would all coordinate.
Here is a closer look that shows how the foam tape
gives a little dimension.

I hope you have or will check out the tutorial on 
and try it out for yourself. 

Thanks for stopping in to see my creation,
I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

Love the watercolor look you created on your background. Took a peak at your tutorial.. Great job!