My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, January 30, 2015

Our Favorite Nuts

Hi crafty people!
Today I'm sharing a gift I made for a couple friends.
Rocky and Diane are our neighbors and our friends.
We couldn't ask for nicer neighbors!
Dave and I wanted to give them a little something
for Christmas and to share our favorite nuts with them.
"Our Favorite Nuts" 
has a double meaning as we do get quite
nutty when we are together sometimes.
We actually did fill this jar with our favorite nuts
from Nuts.com which we love.
Here is the front.
And the sides.
I used the nuts that are on all the bags of 
their nuts.
If you ever want some good nuts, this is the
company to buy from.
We have ordered from them a few times and 
their nuts are the best.
We filled this jar with pecans and cashews,
but we have also ordered their 
shelled pistachios and their mixed nuts.
All of them have been fabulous!
Their service is great, delivery is fast and 
above all the nuts are wonderful.
And by the way, they are not paying me and 
have not asked me for this review, I just love the company
and it's product.

Thanks for stopping by today,
hope you like my Nutty jar.
Do you have a favorite kind of nut?

No comments: