My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Jaryd and Sara gifts

My son and his girlfriend made a lot of their gifts, 
some of which they needed a little help with.
They glittered the ornaments and I did the vinyl for them.
Obviously someone is a cat lover.
And their friend loves Toothless from 
How to Train Your Dragon.

They made candles for quite a few people
and wanted crosses on these 2 'prayer candles'
I love that they made so many of their gifts.
As a crafter, I feel that gifts are special when they are handmade,
especially when they are personal like these.

Thanks for stopping by.
See you soon.

Did you make any of your Christmas gifts this year?


No comments: