My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, November 24, 2014

M&Ms

When I saw these faces on one of the Silhouette facebook
pages, I knew I had to make these M&M ornaments.
Who doesn't love M&Ms 
and who could resist those faces?
I coated the inside of the ornaments with glitter.
I cut the vinyl faces with my Cameo.
And I applied the faces to the ornaments.
On the back I put the traditional M.
I can't decide which one I like the best.
I think they are all adorable and it's going to be
tough deciding who will receive them for 
Christmas.
I may just have to make a whole lot more
and give them to everyone in the family 
as stocking stuffers.

Hope you like my M&Ms as much as I do.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!


No comments: