My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Cutting boards/trivets

Here are a few more projects that I made with my Silhouette.
I found a house drawing, traced it, changed it a bit and 
added the hearts and wording.

This one I created on my own, Picked the words,
chose the fonts and arranged the words.

This is another one I created, by choosing spices and herbs,
changing up the fonts and arranging them.
I do love creating these.

I saw something similar to this, so I found a pig to trace
and just added the words.
I have a few family members that will love this one.

One of my nieces loves sugar skulls, 
so I thought I'd try one.
I got the file from one of the facebook groups I'm
a member of.  I don't know who added the file,
but a big thanks to whoever it was.

If I keep making these, I'm going to be in need of an outlet to sell
them.  I don't have THAT many family members to give them to
as Christmas gifts.

Glad you stopped in,
hope you'll come again soon!


3 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

So many possibilities! I'm not a skull fan, but that might be my favorite one :)

Susan (rainy) said...

These are fantastic!! What fun gifts.

Enfys said...

Brilliant - I love the word art ones! Hugs, Enfys x