My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Cutting boards/Tirvets

I've been having so much fun with my Silhouette!
I have made several cutting boards/trivets lately.
Some of these are designs that other have shared,
 some are designs that I have made myself.
This heart design was shared on one of the facebook 
groups that I belong to.
Isn't it just beautiful?!?!

I love this definition!
I got the basic design from a facebook group
also, and changed a little bit, changing the font that I used.

I saw a picture that I got this idea from.
I'm quite proud of this as I created the grater
with my designer software.

I found this chef online and traced it, made a couple small 
changes and he was perfect for the trivet.

I saw this saying and had to use if for one of my trivets.
I traced a salt shaker, made a few changes and cut it to 
the size I needed.  It was simple to cut the little hearts.
I love this trivet!

I'm also very proud of this one.  I chose the words and 
the fonts and arranged them myself.
I love how it turned out.

I got this design from one of the facebook groups and
added the name in the center.
I had so much fun creating these and I hope the people that receive them
as gifts love them as much as I do.

Thanks for stopping in,
come again soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Lisadwb said...

I thought of you today when I say a cutting board that said, "Whip it, Whip it good" nad it had the image of a wire whisk. LOL

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

So creative! You're getting all kinds of use out of your new toy :)