My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, May 9, 2014

POW!

Hello crafters!
Today I have a card to show you that I made for my cousin
 who is fighting breast cancer.
I used my Silhouette Cameo to create and cut the 
"Superman Emblem" and the "POW" 
I'm so proud of the job I did on these 
as I'm not very experience with my Cameo
 and I created them on my own.

I forgot to take a picture of the inside of the card.
I printed out
"Take THAT cancer!" 
and added it inside.
I hope my dear cousin gets some encouragement from my card.

Thanks for stopping by today, 
come again soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

What a great card for your cousin. I'm sure she will enjoy this positive and fun card and that it will be much appreciated.