My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Mother's Day Flower Challenge

Hello!
The Eureka! Stamps Blog
has a new challenge and this week the theme is
"Mother's Day Flowers"
For my card I've used
 "Mixed Bouquet" (#9206) from Eureka! Stamps and 
Happy Mother's Day from the 
"Happy Birthday" set (#22803) from QKR Stampede
sister company of Eureka! Stamps

I stamped the Mixed Bouquet onto white card stock and colored them with
colored pencils and Gamsol.
I love the way the Gamsol smooths and blends the colors.
I used some blue Distress Ink to lightly color around the bouquet.
All the mats were cut easily and perfectly with my 
Perfect Layers Mini Tools and The Perfect Cutting Mat from 

I hope you'll play along with the challenge,
someone is going to win, maybe it will be you!

Thanks for stopping by today.
Come again soon!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

Very pretty design/sketch. And all the bloom are so lovely. Beautiful card!