My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Birthday challenge

Hello Stampers!
It's Monday and that means a new challenge on the
Stop over there to see all the particulars about the challenge
 and to join in the fun.
This weeks challenge theme is
"Birthdays"
For my card I used
"Lg Wrapped up Kitty and Puppy" (#17802) from
I stamped the image onto white card stock and colored it with
water color crayons.
I inked around the image with distress ink.
I then layered the image panel onto orange and blue card stock
using my Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Cutting Mat.
Getting perfect, even mats is a snap with these tools from 
(Follow the link and you will see how to get a 5% discount.)
I decided that my card needed something more,
so I found some ribbon and bows to mimic the ribbons on the image.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you will join in the fun of this 
Birthday Challenge.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!


No comments: