My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Side step card challenge

That's right, it's time for another
Eureka! Stamps Challenge!
This week the challenge is to make a
"Center or Side Step Card"
I have used 3 images from Eureka! Stamps for my card.
"Skunk and Lights" (#10901)
"You Light" (#10903) and
"Snowy Christmas Tree" (#39401)
My images were stamped onto white card stock.
The only coloring needed was the lights,
which were colored with water color crayons.
The images were then fussy cut and adhered to the card.
Side and center step cards
are not as difficult to make as you might think.
If you Google "Side step card pattern" you will find a lot of
patterns for this type of card.
They are something a little different with a real "Wow" impact.
I hope you have been inspired and will
make one of these styles of cards and enter the
Eureka! Stamps Challenge.
All the particulars can be found on the
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Leave a comment if you will and
come again soon!
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

 

4 comments:

Roxie said...

This is so cute Kristie, nice job with the step card.

Desire Fourie said...

This is a gorgeous side stepper and so festive. Love how you did the sentiment with the lights.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I've never seen a card like that - so unexpected. I hope you are having a great holiday season and your sweet mother is doing better :)

Zella said...

Amazing Kristie!!!! Absolutely AMAZING!!!