My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Gift card holders

I don't know about you, but it seems that
more and more people like receiving gift cards.
I didn't used to give them, but in recent years I've found that
this is what people seem to want.
If I'm going to give a gift card,
I want to do it with style.
I have a couple gift card holders to show you
that I made with my
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board,
the more I use that board, the more I love it!
I have even set up a Pinterest board for ideas that I find.
Feel free to check them out and follow me if you like.
A while back I saw an offer online for a free roll of
"Scotch® Expressions Masking Pattern Tape"
Of course I signed up, who doesn't like free?
A couple weeks ago I got a nice roll of tape from them.
Completely free with not request to endorse them or anything!
I used the Expressions Masking Tape on this card.
It is very much like Washi tape and used just the same.
So far I'm really liking it.
I know it comes in a lot of different patterns too.
The "Holiday Wishes" sentiment is part of the

This gift card holder is made so that when the card is opened
it pulls the holder and card up out of the little pocket.

Something a little unique and fun.

Here is the other one I made, using different papers.

Thanks for stopping in today.
I hope you have enjoyed my
gift card holders and have been inspired to
try making some of your own.
There are lots of interesting and fun
ideas and tutorials out there.
Check Pinterest and You Tube and have some fun!
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 

No comments: