My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Leaves/Feathers challenge

Hello blog friends!
It's time for another Eureka! Stamps Challenge.
Follow that link to see all the particulars so you can participate.
This weeks theme is
"Fall Leaves/Feathers"
I chose to use
"Open Maple Leaf"  (#10501) from
for my card.
I stamped the Open Maple Leaf onto
pages from an old book.
I love doing this and have a couple old books
just for that purpose.
I stamped them with
brown ink and colored them with water color crayons.
I then fussy cut them and adhered them to brown card stock.
It was a bit too plain so I stamped the seed part of the
image, colored and fussy cut that and added it to the card.
Still needed something and I found some buttons
in my stash for that corner.
Once I added the white lines
I was happy with the card.
I hope you've been inspired in some way today!
Thanks for visiting, leave a comment if you will,
and come again soon.
 
Eureka! Stamps has so many wonderful images,
not only for fall, but for any occasion.
So why not pop over and see what they have
for you!
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Zella said...

Kristie, the leaves are so pretty! Putting them on old print and then coloring them - very cool! Once again you've inspired me with those watercolor crayons...I think those are going on my list for Santa. :)

Unknown said...

Okay, Kristie this finally worked…really the comment box needs to be bigger. No wonder no one comments!

As usual your design is wonderful. I love the reuse idea of the leaves. I am so going to steal it.