My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Eureka! Stamps Color Inspiration Challenge

Hello Blog friends!
It's time for another Eureka! Stamps Challenge.
This week it's a color inspiration challenge
Here is the photo and colors that we are working with.
For my card I have chosen to use
"Cornstalk and Pumpkin" (#29802) from
I stamped onto white card stock with brown
Color Box Fluid Chalk Ink
and colored with my water color crayons
I cut the image very close and layered it
 onto 3 different colored papers.
A matting nightmare?
No, not at all!
to achieve even mats all around the image
as well as that horizontal stripe.
Once I had all my mats cut,
I adhered them to my card base,
which I had covered with some burlap paper.
The last thing I did to finish this card
was to stamp the pumpkins again,
color them and fussy cut them.
I then adhered them with foam tape
to give a little more dimension to the card.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you'll stop over at the
check out the particulars of the challenge
and play along.
I hope I have given you a bit of inspiration
and that you will come again soon.
 
In the mean time why not stop over to
and see what images might inspire you.
Eureka! Stamps has something for everyone.
And they come in red rubber as well as digital format.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 

No comments: