My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Believe in Yourself


I have to say that I have been very lucky. 
My friends think I win everything there is to win, but honestly, I don't. 
But I do win some wonderful prizes.

Recently, I was fortunate enough to win a prize pack from the May Arts Blog when they teamed up with Creative Imaginations.  If you click on the Creative Imaginatons link you will see the collection I won.
And believe me the pictures don't even do it justice. 
Everything in the line is just beautiful!
Thank you May Arts and Creative Imaginations!!!

I made this card with one of the papers and a sticker from the sticker sheet.  I added some foam tape to the sticker to give a little demention.
This was a very quick and easy card that I think turned out beautifully!

For some wonderful ideas and tutorials stop in at the May Arts Blog.  They team up with some other wonderful companies and the "ribbonistas" have some fabulous ideas.  Who knows, maybe you'll be lucky and win something too.
This is one of my favorite blog.  Over the last couple years I have found a lot of blogs and have had to narrow it down to the ones I really love to follow and May Arts is one of them.  I check them most every day to see what lovely things they have to show us.  So go check them out!

Maybe the next project I make with this line of paper, I'll use some lovely May Arts ribbon. Just didn't have space for it on this one.

Thanks for stopping by today, leave a comment if you wish, then pop on over and see what's going on at the May Arts Blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: