My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Balloon girl

Hello!
QKR Stampede and Eureka! Stamps are sister companies and although they have totally different images, there is a line of stamps that they share.
The balloons and balloon holders can be found in both stores.
Today I have used
"Girl Balloon Holder (#13803)
"Flower Balloon" (#13903)
"Daisy Balloon" (#13901)
I stamped them all with Memento black ink and colored them with
FlexMarkers. Then fussy cut them.
For the card base I used a blue background with just a bit of inking around the edges.
The 'grass' was made by inking direct to paper with a few different green Whisper inks and tearing the top edge.
The girl and balloons were adhered with foam tape.

I had fun making this card and I hope you enjoy it.
Thanks for stopping by today. 
Leave a comment if you will and please do come again soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Roxie said...

Cute tall card, I just love this little girl and her balloons, she was one of my very first purchases from Eureka years ago...same daisy balloons too!