My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Animal Balloons

Do you love animals? 
 I hope so, because today I have a birthday card I made with some of the animal balloons from Eureka! Stamps
On this card I used:
"Monkey Balloon" (#24101)
"Zebra Balloon" (#8001)
"Parrot Balloon" (#23906)
"Elephant Balloon" (#5205)
and
"Happy Birthday" (22803) from

For the inked circles, I punched a circle from some scrap cardstock, I used the hole in the cardstock by placing it down and inking the circles onto the piece for the card.  I then stamped the animals in  Color Box Fluid Chalk Ink in brown.

I was inspired by a card I saw in a book, I loved the look of the card and came up with this interpretation of it.
The funny thing is that it doesn't even come close to looking like the original card and that's fine.  I just used it as an inspiration and never intended it to look like that card.  So I guess my point is that I hope you will get some inspiration from the cards and projects I post here.

Maybe you like the color combination, or the inked circles, or the animal balloons.  Whatever it is that you find inspires you, go with it and have some fun creating your own projects!

The animal balloons can be purchased through either
just put the # into the search box on either site and you can go from there. They are available in red rubber or digital format.

Thanks for stopping by today and I do hope you are inspired in some way to create something of your own.
Leave a comment it you wish and come back and visit again soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: