My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, April 20, 2012

QKR April Bunny Hop

Hoppy Day to you all!
Welcome to the April "Bunny Hop" for QKR Stampede!

If you have just happened onto the hop, you will want to go to the beginning as you won't want to miss any of the "Bunny Hop" projects.
If you have come from Jessica's blog, you are right on track. She is so talented, isn't she?!?!

As I'm sure you can tell, this months theme is bunnies.
QKR Stampede has a lot of bunny stamps to choose from and I chose
"Daydreaming Bunny" (#15209) for my project today.
I also used "Some Bunny" (#10603) for this card.


I think this "Daydreaming Bunny" is the cutest guy!
I stamped him onto water color paper and used some water color crayons to color him.  Just a little bit of gray and pink did the trick. 
The flowers were made by punching some paper flowers and layering them then using a bit of stickles in the centers.

Inside I used the "Some Bunny" sentiment stamp.

Now you can hop on over to see what
has to show you at her blog. 
I'm sure it will be something wonderful!

Now hop to it!

Once you have finished the "Bunny Hop" why not hop on over to the
QKR Stampede shop and see all the adorable bunny stamps they have to offer.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you'll hop in again soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Roxie said...

Cute card Kristie, the pink is perfect for spring and I like the many layers.

Jessica Beare said...

So cute! I love those flop eared bunnies!

Ceal said...

super cute card! I am liking these bunnies :)

Kristine Reynolds said...

Sooo cute Kristie!