My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Floating by......

Hi stampers,  and everyone else too!
Today I'd like to show you a cute little "turtle" card.
I used "Floating Away" (#8201)
and "Cattails" (#11602)
Both these images are from QKR Stampede.
I used my trusty water color crayons to color the images as well as the background on this card.
The "Floating Away" image was fussy cut and adhered with foam tape to the background.

On the inside of the card I stamped a the "Cattails" again and thought the saying "Floating by to wish you a happy birthday" would be cute.
I left it blank so if I change my mind I can still write something else, perhaps
"Sorry I'm so slow in wishing you a happy birthday." if I need a belated birthday card.

I think he turned out pretty cute.  Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.
Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to pop into the QKR Stampede shop where you will find lots of adorable turtle images, as well as many that can be used for birthdays or any occasion.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

kisatrtle said...

love the turtle!

Roxie said...

How cute is this, I've never noticed that turtle before and love it holding the balloon, that little guy is having too much fun!

Now we know whey there is such a thing as a design team, it's amazing how much we are inspired by other DT members work.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Great scene!