My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Card for one of the Greats

Hello blog friends!
Today I have a card that I made for my Great Niece Emilee.
Emilee was baptized on Sunday and I wanted to make a pretty card for her.
I found this butterfly image in my stash.
I stamped the image with VersaMark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder.
I then used Tattered Rose Distress Ink to sponge over the image.  I also used Antique Linen Distress Ink around the edges.
I used a clean cloth to buff the image and remove any ink from it, leaving it a nice clean white. I stamped "Believe" in the lower corner, then
 mounted that onto cream card stock, then used foam tape to mount it onto a white card stock base.
I hand wrote a greeting onto the inside of the card.

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you liked this card. 
I think Emilee did.
Come again soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Beate said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the softness of it.
Hugs and smiles

Roxie said...

I like the trail of the butterfly, simply beatutiful card!