My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

QKR Stampede images on a layout!

Hi all you crafty people!

Today I thought I'd show you a layout I made where I used 2 images from QKR Stampede.
I used the "Tree" image (#14501) and "Joy" (#15703)
I stamped the trees onto a few different colors of green card stock then fussy cut them.  I stamped just the bottom of the trees onto brown card stock and fussy cut just the trunk of the trees and used Elmers Quick Dry Glue to add the brown trunks to the trees.
I added some red Stickles to the trees to give them a bit of  'decoration' and used foam tape to adhere them to give them different dimensions.

I stamped the "Joy" image onto white card stock and colored them with water color crayons, trimmed and added it to a green mat and then onto the layout.

I love using stamps on layouts, there are so many different ways they can be used to spruce up a layout. 
Stop in to the QKR Stampede site and see what images you might want to use on some layouts one day soon.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Leave me a comment and let me know if you have used stamps on any of your layouts.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Beautiful layout....Love all the fussy cutting for the trees. Fabulous photo's too:)

kisatrtle said...

Always killin me with Christmas. But it is a nice layout

Roxie said...

Nice photo and scrapbook page!