My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blog award. Thanks Roxie!

I had a nice surprise from my blogger friend and fellow QKR design team member, Roxie.  She honored me with the "Stylish Blogger Award"  I have the award posted at the right side bar of my blog, as I have received this one before and given to others also.
Part of what I need to do is to post 8 things about myself on my blog, so here goes.  Hopefully, I won't post any of the same things I posted before.
1.  I was an RN in my 'former life' but I haven't worked in nursing for over 25 years.
2.  When I was much younger, I always wanted to be a redhead, and now I am.
3.  I have been friends with my one sister in law for over 50 years and with another for over 40 yrs.  Pretty long time for someone as young as I am, eh?
4.  When I was a kid, I used to tell the other kids that my Dad killed Hitler.  After all he was my hero and what better thing for a hero to have done.
5.  I hate fresh tomatoes, but not as much as I hate tripe.
6.  My favorite foreign country is Ireland.
7.  The coolest thing I've ever done on a vacation is fly over Tuscany in a hot air balloon.
8.  I took about 10 yrs. of baton lessons as a kid, and I was pretty darn good at it too, if I must say so myself.  Maybe some day I'll share a picture of my adorable self here on my blog in one of my costumes.  Wouldn't that be a hoot!

So there you go, a little bit about me for you.  I know I've shared some strange things here, but heck I'm a strange kind of person.  LOL!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh you are a hoot!
Love all the trivia about you. Wow 50 years and her I thought you were 39!LOL
Thanks for sharing

Rachelle Christensen said...

This was so fun to read. Guess what? I hate fresh tomatoes too. I've tried and tried to like them, but I only liked cooked tomato stuff, so I'm weird too. :)I love what you said about your Dad, that's so cute.