My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blast from the past!

Tonight I was going through a lot of old digital pictures and found some things I had forgotten about.  This card was one of the first cards I made back in July 2007.  I had gone to visit my friend Mary in Toledo for the first time and attended Krop for Kids 2007. Mary extended her hospitality to Kelsie and me and I made this card to thank her.
The charm on the front of the card is a little angel. Perfect for Mary as she loves and collects angels.

Once the "belly band" is off and it was opened once, this was inside.

Opened all the way and there was this sentiment.
Pretty simple card actually, but I don't think it was bad for a first card. Especially since I didn't have a clue what I was doing and I came up with the design myself.
Maybe I need to look at making some more cards in this style, I really like it.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have enjoyed this card and may try something like it yourself.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

kisatrtle said...

it is very pretty...and Toledo is my old stomping grounds. Small world